We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our team. You will use your abilities to identify user pain points to create beautiful interfaces and outstanding user experiences.
You dive right into getting to know our product, users, and the problems we are about to tackle. To then start getting familiar with current Figma designs and start designing new concepts and features closely with the Product Manager, which the Flutter team will implement thereafter. You keep all Figma files clean and build a future-proof design system we can build upon. You bring proactive input to design great user experiences.
As an experienced UX/Product Designer in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Product & Engineering to understand the user and business needs and translate them into effective, appealing solutions
- Designing and prototyping at all levels of fidelity, from small experiments to the entire experience
- Determining information architecture for the Hello Inside App
- Discovering and validating innovative UX/UI elements for glucose management
Which skills do you need?
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, HELLO INSIDE is a great place to grow your career.
- 4+ years in a UX or Product Design role
- You have experience designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital products/features
- You're a problem solver able to identify the right problems to solve
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products
- You shine through your designs—creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users
- You have experience in validating problems and concepts through user research (e.g. user interviews, a/b tests, wizard of oz) and love to dig into data to inform your decisions
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with our product manager, engineers, and other disciplines throughout the company
- Working in Agile Teams and related working methods/tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and innovative environments and adopt new skills on the go
- You have designed Flutter apps before
- You have experience working with Jira
- You have worked in startups before
- You are excited about nutrition, health and sports
How to apply
Startup life is sometimes chaotic but extremely rewarding. If you are up for this challenge and are excited to work with us, please get in touch with us by applying via the form below. Our salary range starts at EUR 51,800 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of science-based self-care. Hello Inside gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more.
Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge, and world-class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.